About Premier Home Design & Remodeling: Wildwood Premier Remodeling Contractor
Premier Home Design & Remodeling is a full-service design & build remodeling contractor that has been serving homeowners all throughout St. Louis County and the surrounding areas for over 25 years, and we are just getting started. With our innovative designs, meticulous craftsmanship, and our personalized service, we provide local homeowners with exactly what they need to transform their houses into the homes of their dreams. Here at Premier Home Design & Remodeling, our professional remodeling contractors pay close attention to every detail of your project, ensuring nothing gets overlooked and no aspect of your job ends up being sub-par. With our daily progress reports and ongoing communication, our remodeling contractors work to keep you in the loop throughout every stage of work and ensure smooth completion of your project. Are you looking for a professional St. Louis County remodeling contractor to assist you with your upcoming project? If so, give us a call today and let us help you get started.
Here at Premier Home Design & Remodeling, we specialize in a wide-array of quality remodeling services, including both bathroom and kitchen remodeling. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide homeowners with beautiful, long-lasting results for their homes that they and their family will be able to enjoy for a lifetime, and all of our skilled professionals adhere to a strict code of contractor ethics that help us maintain the highest-quality in our work, as well as the trust of our clients.
Our 10 Point Contractor Code Of Ethics:
- We always provide a detailed cost breakdown before beginning work.
- We always provide a written schedule detailing our work progress.
- We will always secure building permits when one is required.
- We always sign a written contract including cost breakdown, schedule, and design plans.
- We always provide sufficient labor to keep your project on schedule.
- We always leave the job site in a clean and orderly condition.
- We provide clients with a list of subcontractors we intend to hire.
- We provide a detailed invoice incorporating a current report of the project budget.
- We compile a booklet containing all manufacturer's warranties for any equipment we install.
- We conduct a detailed walk-through inspection with you and correct and deficient work prior to final payment.